Airtel has a plethora of plans for its users. Even for the same daily data cap, there will be multiple plans from the provider allowing you to choose the benefits that you would like to enjoy. No other provider offers such flexibility when it comes to choosing the best-fit plans. You can make your Airtel recharge even smoother through the Airtel Payments Bank platform. You will get cashback and thus the cost of your recharges would go down. It is time to take a look at the best 4G plans that will offer you a validity of 28 days.
- 298 – 2 GB of daily data seems like a very sweet spot. Every smartphone user today uses a lot of data – checks out videos, posts updates on social media and uses mobile hotspot for work. Rs. 298 is a good option from Airtel considering that fact. You will have the option to make unlimited calls through Airtel and send 100 SMS for free every day. You can even get Rs. 150 cashback on FASTag recharge and 1 year of free online courses on Shaw Academy. If you would like to get Amazon Prime membership, you would need to shell out Rs. 349.
- 249 – Some people can manage well with 1.5 GB of data per day. Airtel has options for those people as well. If you do not use more than 1.5 GB, why should you pay for more? You will get the same benefits that you would have received through Rs. 298 plan. However, the daily data cap would be limited. If you want some better benefits, Rs. 279 can fetch you an insurance worth Rs. 4 lacs. Also, if you are ready to shell out Rs. 289, you would get ZEE5 Premium subscription as well.
- 398 – If you are a user with high data demands or if your work requires you to make lots of downloads and browse online videos, 3 GB of daily data cap might be required. In such a scenario, you can opt for Rs. 398 Airtel recharge plan. With unlimited calls and 100 SMS every day, the benefits are quite the same. You would get Airtel XStream Premium with this plan. However, if you want more and would like to Disney + Hotstar VIP subscription for a year, you can get the plan worth Rs. 448. You can bring down the cost of this Airtel recharge plan by using the Airtel Payments Bank platform.
- 219 – If you can manage with very less data, you can other options. Rs. 219 will get you 1 GB daily data cap. While calls are unlimited and you get to send 100 SMS every day, there are no options to get OTT subscriptions with this daily limit.
- 149 – If you hardly use any data, you can manage with Rs. 149. This will give you 2 GB of data that you need to last for the entire 28 days. Otherwise, you can recharge with Rs. 179 and get an added life cover worth Rs. 2 lacs.
- 45 – If you do not require unlimited data or calls, this plan gets you just the validity of 28 days. If you recharge with Rs. 49, you will get a talktime of Rs. 38.52 and 100 MB of data while with Rs. 79, you will get 200 MB of data and Rs. 64 talktime.
These are the best Airtel recharge plans that you can get for a validity of 28 days.